Elided sentence example
- To avoid repetition, the subject in the second clause (and the co-ordinating conjunction) are therefore elided.
- The most common empty subject is a subject elided under conjunction (NP-NOM *con* ).
- Everything was taken as a similar pace, with similar emphasis, with words elided and diction often poor.
- The ancient association of women with tears was often elided with this intensified Reformed concern over excessive or improper mourning (23 ).
- note In organic replacement nomenclature the final " a " of the replacement prefix is not elided (ref.Advertisement
- Note In organic replacement nomenclature the final " a " of the replacement prefix is not elided (ref.