Elicits sentence example
- Similarly, such a single stimulus elicits from a skeletal muscle a single "beat," or, as it is termed, a "twitch."
- He also showed that he hadn't lost his knack for gentle humor that elicits laughter and groans in equal measure.
- The Design argument elicits from Lotze the criticism that some things look purposeful, but others decidedly purposeless.
- But in the skeletal, voluntary or striped muscles a second stimulus succeeding a previous so quickly as to fall even during the continuance of the contraction excited by a first, elicits a second contraction.
- What else... oh, how when you randomly pull out a notion in conversation, sometimes it sticks and elicits a confession.Advertisement
- self-questioning intellect examines itself, morally this is conscience which elicits self-reproach.
- MedXXXVII:1 The self-questioning intellect examines itself, morally this is conscience which elicits self-reproach.
- Any combination of the D-pad, punch, and kick buttons elicits combinations.
- Sipping this wine elicits a conundrum, "Which came first, the barbecue or the Fess Parker Frontier Red Lot No. 61?"
- The nose elicits red-fruit aromas with a floral and earthy musk.Advertisement
- Furthermore, do those jokes translate into writing that actually elicits laughter?
- Steven Spielberg's aquatic hit still elicits fear of the water after watching, especially after you see all those scenes where there is quiet.