Eleven-o-clock sentence example
- It grew even more overwhelming after the broadcast of the eleven o'clock news.
- MICHEL DE MONTAIGNE (1533-1592), French essayist, was born, as he himself tells us, between eleven o'clock and noon on the 28th of February 1533.
- The east and west walls should run parallel to each other, and at right angles to that on the north side, in all the most favoured localities; but in colder or later ones, though parallel, they should be so far removed from a right angle as to get the sun by eleven o'clock.
- Don't wait until after eleven o'clock on November the eleven o'clock on November the eleventh to break the silence.
- Near eleven o'clock I did feel a cold shiver run throughout my body.Advertisement
- Few things are finer in music or literature than the end of the second act of Die Meistersinger, from the point where Sachs's apprentice begins the riot, to the moment when the watchman, frightened at the silence of the moonlit streets so soon after he has heard all that noise, announces eleven o'clock and bids the folk pray for protection against evil spirits, while the orchestra tells us of the dreams of Walther and Eva and ends by putting poetry even into the pedantic ineptitudes of the malicious Beckmesser.
- It was about eleven o'clock.