Elementary-functions sentence example
- The elementary functions are denoted by (1), (12), (13), ...
- The sum of the monomial functions of a given weight is called the homogeneous-product-sum or complete symmetric function of that weight; it is denoted by h.; it is connected with the elementary functions by the formula 1 7r1l7r2!7r3!
- The partitions with one bipart correspond to the sums of powers in the single system or unipartite theory; they are readily expressed in terms of the elementary functions.
- This paper offers a glimpse of how Euler used infinitesimals and infinite series to compute differentials for the elementary functions.
- The result of this is that the provably recursive functions of the theory are now exactly the Kalmar Elementary functions.Advertisement