Electrostatic unit sentence example
- The unit to which they are ordinarily referred is I electrostatic unit of electricity per cubic metre of air.
- electrostatic unit.
- In the next place we must notice that electrification is a measurable magnitude and in electrostatics is estimated in terms of a unit called the electrostatic unit of electric quantity.
- A very small sphere is said then to possess a charge of one electrostatic unit of quantity, when it repels another similar and similarly electrified body with a force of one dyne, the centres being at a distance of one centimetre, provided that the spheres are in vacuo or immersed in some insulator, the dielectric constant of which is' taken as unity.
- Each electron is a point-charge of negative electricity equal to 3.9 X Io 1 ° of an electrostatic unit or to.Advertisement
- Each electron is a point-charge of negative electricity equal to 3.9 X Io 1 Ã‚° of an electrostatic unit or to.