Electrophysiology sentence example
- A number of techniques are used including patch clamp electrophysiology, video and fluorescence imaging.
- We are also studying the ion channels that regulate calcium movements across the cell membrane using patch clamp electrophysiology.
- The complexities of cardiac electrophysiology are discussed in clinically relevant terms.
- This peptide may have direct actions on cardiac cellular electrophysiology, in particular, I CaL.
- He received his Ph.D. from Budapest in cognitive electrophysiology.Advertisement
- The Prize recognized the seminal contributions Adrian and his teacher, Keith Lucas, had made to the embryonic field of single cell electrophysiology.
- Electrophysiology has remained a major theme of departmental research, culminating in the era of Sherrington and Eccles which transformed modern neurophysiology.