Electronic-game sentence example
- Radar Extremely realistic kind of electronic game often found on larger sailboats.
- This is an electronic game of 20 questions.
- Capcom was founded in 1979 as an electronic game manufacturer known as Japan Capsule Computers.
- Even when they know the goal is to learn a skill, such as math, they are often more likely to do it if it's an electronic game.
- In the first version of the electronic game each player manually programmed in the coordinates of each of his or her ships.Advertisement
- Virtually anything electronic, whether it's an Electronic Hyper Slide or a Radica Say What! electronic game.
- M*A*S*H Handheld Game: The old schoolyard game of "Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House" gets an update in this Bratz electronic game.