Electron-microscopy sentence example
- field gunas acquired using field emission gun scanning electron microscopy.
- There is also full diagnostic and research laboratory support including histopathology, microbiology, proteomics and electron microscopy.
- holoenzyme PhK has been produced at medium resolution by electron microscopy (17 ).
- Diagnosis is based on haemagglutination tests or negative staining electron microscopy on liver homogenates.
- Image was acquired using field emission gun scanning electron microscopy.Advertisement
- scanning electron microscopy.
- scanning calorimetry (DSC) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM ).
- Many viruses with isometric and rod-shaped particles have been detected by serology and electron microscopy techniques.
- In this particular case, the analysis is applied to elemental dot maps produced by scanning electron microscopy coupled with energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy.
- transmission Electron microscopy (TEM ): This is a set of resources designed to accompany an introductory course on transmission electron microscopy.Advertisement
- Microstructures were studied using a combination of differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM).
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM): This is a set of resources designed to accompany an introductory course on transmission electron microscopy.