Electron-microscope sentence example
- The image was acquired using electron holography in a field emission gun transmission electron microscope.
- The image was taken on a scanning electron microscope.
- They can only be seen using an electron microscope.
- If there is, HERA, the most powerful electron microscope in the world, may be the first to know.
- Only with the use of an electron microscope are these " ghost " mast cells seen.Advertisement
- See the scanning electron microscope photomicrograph and figures below.
- The electron microscope image shows sections of a lead zirconate titanate (PZT) plate diced using the CVL.
- The electron microscope made this possible by playing the role of a " laboratory totem " for a growing tribe of molecular biologists.
- Surfaces exposed to acidic soft drinks were compared with control surfaces under a scanning electron microscope.
- A schematic drawing of the scanning electron microscope is also provided with a SEM image.Advertisement
- These worms live in the small intestine of cats Electron Microscope Image Breed Occurrence There are no specific breed predispositions.