Electron-density sentence example
- Difference electron density for a molecule of AMPPNP is observed in the kinase active site cleft.
- high density of dots in a region denotes high electron density.
- electron density.
- Radio tomographic imaging as an aid to modeling of ionospheric electron density.
- This loss of electron density results in a reduction of electron impact excitation reactions in that region.Advertisement
- helix clincher was the fact that the electron density maps revealed perfect left-handed helices.
- HIST Form hist Form histogram of electron density and use it to define envelope.
- combining ionosonde with ground gps data for electron density estimation.
- A new method of monitoring the ionosphere based on radio tomography can be used to create two-dimensional images of electron density.
- monoclinic form are not visible in the electron density.Advertisement
- Several works have obtained successful results achieved by combining occultation and ground GPS data to estimate the local three-dimensional structure of ionospheric electron density.
- propagate westward propagating wave in the maximum electron density of the ionosphere.
- In this case, Wachs chose to use titanium compounds to tailor the electron density of clusters of vanadium oxide on a silica support.