Electron beam sentence example
- The process starts with a laser beam or electron beam writing a pattern on fused silica or silicon.
- dished shape supports and relieves the electronics, which correct the electron beam spot and thus allows optimum definition at the edge.
- An image is created on the CRT surface by varying the electron beam intensity for each pixel.
- Chen's method describes how to make a " master " or mold of a chip, using electron beam lithography.
- Structures are fabricated by making use of our new nanofabrication facility based around focused ion-beam and electron-beam lithography.Advertisement
- Metastable phase solidification in electron beam welding of dissimilar stainless steels.
- On a conventional TV, an electron beam scans the picture from top to bottom, resulting in horizontal lines going across.