Electromyography sentence example
- Antecedent poliomyelitis was demonstrated in all patients by electromyography or muscle biopsy or both.
- Week 2: Data Collection: isokinetic dynamometry and electromyography.
- fiber electromyography in various processes affecting the anterior horn cell.
- jitter on single-fiber electromyography has been noted in other diseases with NMJ pathology (Stalberg et al.
- myasthenia gravis studied with single fiber electromyography.Advertisement
- Evidence of remote denervation consistent with antecedent poliomyelitis was demonstrated in all patients by electromyography or muscle biopsy or both.
- Nerve conduction testing may be combined with electromyography (EMG), an electrical test of the muscles.
- Electromyography (EMG)-A diagnostic test that records the electrical activity of muscles.
- Laboratory tests include electromyography (a measurement of the electrical activity of muscle cells) and nerve conduction velocity tests, which measure the speed that nerves transmit impulses.
- Nerve conduction velocity tests, electromyography, and imaging studies of the affected area may be employed.Advertisement
- In some cases, nerve conduction studies with electromyography of the affected muscles may be performed to evaluate an underlying neuromuscular disorder.
- Electromyography (EMG) is a technique that records the electrical activity of skeletal muscles.
- Electromyography is usually done before surgery.
- In some cases, nerve conduction studies with electromyography of the affected muscles may be performed to evaluate the child's muscular activity and provide a comprehensive assessment of nerve and muscle function.