Electromyogram sentence example
- Electromyogram: This activity measures small movements in the muscles including leg movements, facial movements and others which also help technicians to know if you are in REM sleep.
- Nerve conduction studies and an electromyogram (EMG) are usually performed together to provide a comprehensive assessment of nerve and muscle function.
- In the electromyogram, a very thin, sterilized needle is inserted into various muscles, usually those affected most by spasticity symptoms.
- Electromyogram (EMG): a test used to evaluate nerve and muscle function.
- An electromyogram (EMG) measures electrical activity in the muscles.Advertisement
- Diagnostic tests the doctor may order include: measurements of potassium, (K) creatine kinase,(CK) lactic dehydrogenase (LDH) and pyruvate kinase (PK) and certain antibodies in the blood; muscle tissue biopsy; and electromyogram (EMG).
- An electromyogram (EMG) is a test used to examine how muscles respond to stimulation.
- As part of this examination, imaging studies such as CT and MRI may be done and electrodiagnostic muscle function tests (electromyogram) or lumbar punctures may be ordered.
- In the electromyogram, a very thin, sterilized needle is inserted into various muscles.