Electroencephalogram sentence example
- An electroencephalogram (EEG) that records electrical activity in the brain is normal in all forms of BHS, whereas it may be abnormal with epilepsy.
- Electroencephalogram: This device is often used in sleep studies.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG): Electrodes (small, sticky metal patches attached to the scalp) are connected by wires (leads) to an electroencephalograph machine to chart the brain's continuous electrical activity.
- An electroencephalogram may be used as a part of an analysis in a sleep laboratory, but this is the exception rather than the rule.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG): a test that measures the electrical activity in the brain.Advertisement
- In this stage, (the beginning of "true" sleep), the child's electroencephalogram (EEG) will show distinctive waveforms called sleep spindles and K complexes.
- An electroencephalogram (EEG), also called a brain wave test, is a diagnostic test which measures the electrical activity of the brain (brain waves) using highly sensitive recording equipment attached to the scalp by fine electrodes.
- Wassmer, E., et al. "Melatonin as a Sleep Inductor for Electroencephalogram Recordings in Children."
- An EEG (electroencephalogram) may be performed to detect seizures, analyze general brain functioning, and measure brain activity associated with movement or sensation.
- The electroencephalogram (EEG) is the main test used to diagnose epilepsy.Advertisement
- Effects of Electroencephalogram Biofeedback with Asperger's Syndrome is a study by the Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Recovery in Boston.
- Because of the benign nature of the simple febrile seizure, tests such as computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), or electroencephalogram (EEG) are not usually recommended.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)-A record of the tiny electrical impulses produced by the brain's activity picked up by electrodes placed on the scalp.