Electrodynamometer sentence example
- - Siemens Electrodynamometer.
- The term is generally applied to describe a particular form of electrodynamometer, consisting of a fixed coil of wire and an embracing or neighbouring coil of wire suspended so as to be movable.
- A high-resistance electrodynamometer may be employed as a voltmeter.
- Of The Clark Cells Employed Was Determined With A Special Form Of Electrodynamometer (Callendar, Phil.
- In one well-known form, called a Siemens Electrodynamometer, there is a fixed coil (fig.Advertisement
- In general construction the instrument resembles a Siemens electrodynamometer (see Amperemeter).
- (See his Scientific Papers, published by the Physical Society of London, p. 129.) Weber about this date invented the electrodynamometer, and applied the mirror and scale method of reading deflections, and in co-operation with C. F.
- electrodynamometer principle for use with large currents has been that of getting the current into and out of the movable conductor, and yet permitting that conductor to remain free to move under very small force.