Electroconvulsive sentence example
- electroconvulsive therapy on memory of autobiographical and public events.
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT, also called electric shock treatments) has been utilized to relieve symptoms of catatonia and depression in schizophrenics, especially in cases where medication is not effective.
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) has a high success rate for treating both unipolar and bipolar depression and mania.
- When depression fails to respond to treatment or when there is a high risk of suicide, electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is sometimes used.
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)-A psychological treatment in which a series of controlled electrical impulses are delivered to the brain in order to induce a seizure within the brain.Advertisement