Electrocardiograph sentence example
- It is like a continuous electrocardiograph, ECG, recording.
- In the early 1900s, we learned about blood types, vitamins, and Alzheimer's disease, and invented the electrocardiograph.
- Ambulatory monitors are small portable electrocardiograph machines that record the heart's rhythm.
- An electrocardiograph is used to monitor heart activity.
- Cardiac pacemakers, electrocardiograph devices, or any other medically implanted device used for life support can be interrupted with use.Advertisement