Electrics sentence example
- Jean Theophile Desaguliers (1683-1744) announced soon after that electrics were non-conductors, and conductors were nonelectrics.
- It is to du Fay also that we owe the abolition of the distinction between electrics and non-electrics.
- Otto von Guericke (1602-1686) constructed the first electrical machine with a revolving ball of sulphur (see Electrical Machine), and noticed that light objects were repelled after being attracted by excited electrics.
- A Leyden jar was charged at the key, and by the electric fire thus obtained spirits were inflamed, and many other experiments performed which had been formerly made by excited electrics.
- Includes sections on decorating, carpentry, electrics, general building and much, much more.Advertisement
- exploded diagrams are available for rotating electrics, headlights, ignition distributors and central injection units.
- Nikumba 10-12-2003, 16:41 Id steer clear of the Alpha as the Italians cant do electrics to save their lives.
- I cannot stress this enough, getting the electrics wet can be very, very costly!
- Suitable for cars running 6 volt electrics, where starter motor cranking speeds require an engine to turn over with minimal drag.
- When used with battery electrics it can be moved from room to room making it a versatile changing bench.Advertisement
- I have seen stage electrics and they look good but I just want to see what else is available.
- This allows it to charge at a higher rate without gassing or damaging vehicle electrics with spikes of power.
- Perhaps the 135 ton monster rolling on to its tracks put the Western Region off diesel electrics to build diesel hydraulics.
- Although he specializes in blues and rag-time guitars he also makes a mean range of other instruments including mandolins, electrics and basses.
- Lime and clay plastering, carpentry, possibly plumbing and electrics.Advertisement
- It is also wise to keep cash available for contingencies including emergency plumbing or electrics.
- There is the additional hazard of the electrified third rail on the Merseyrail Electrics network and of overhead power lines.
- The stage 2 electrics uses a light weight magnesium 80mm outer magneto rotor, which results in improved throttle response.