Electricians sentence example
- In 1889 the price was 16s., but by 1891 the electricians commenced to offer metal at 4s.
- The measurement of electric resistance then engaged the attention of electricians.
- Fully qualified approved electricians who can carry out all aspects of electrical work.
- Fitted in under three hours by one of our skilled electricians, you could be enjoying a trouble free bath in no time.
- It's quite scandalous we can't find enough electricians, roofers, builders and plumbers.Advertisement
- It 's quite scandalous we ca n't find enough electricians, roofers, builders and plumbers.
- How can you describe all self-employed electricians, plumbers etc as some sort of under class?
- These trades were expanded in 1938 with the introduction of training in the trades of teleprinter operators, instrument repairers and electricians.
- With the help of your contractor find electricians, heating and air conditioning professionals, and plumbers.
- Some people know how to repair a microwave while others rely on specialized repairmen and electricians.Advertisement
- Henry Cavendish had before 1773 discovered that glass, wax, rosin and shellac have higher specific inductive capacities than air, and had actually determined the numerical ratios of these capacities, but this was unknown both to Faraday and to all other electricians of his time, since Cavendish's Electrical Researches remained unpublished till 1879.
- Ampere's investigations had led electricians to see that the force acting upon a magnetic pole due to a current in a neighbouring conductor was such as to tend to cause the pole to travel round the conductor.
- Faraday's ideas thus pressed upon electricians the necessity for the quantitative measurement of electrical phenomena.'