Electric-shocks sentence example
- The power of giving electric shocks has been discovered also in the Gymnotus electricus (electric eel), the Malapterurus electricus, the Trichiurus electricus, and the Tetraodon electricus.
- Will giving electric shocks to a patient who is not in cardiac arrest be more harmful than just waiting for the professionals to arrive?
- Sure not even electric shocks would convince those birds to get it right.
- They use small electric shocks to correct misbehavior but should never be used by inexperienced owners or for casual household training.
- How electric shocks affect the skin depends on the skin's resistance to current, which in turn depends on the wetness, thickness, and cleanliness of the skin.Advertisement