Electric-cars sentence example
- Vancouver has well-paved streets and is well supplied with water, electric lighting, electric cars and all the improvements of a modern city.
- Up to 1906 the trams were horse-drawn; in that year electric cars began running.
- The commonwealth joined the city of Boston in the construction of a subway beneath the most congested portion of the city for the passage of electric cars.
- In 1905 Laconia ranked first among the cities of the state in the manufacture of hosiery and knit goods, and the value of these products for the year was 48.4% of the total value of the city's factory product; among its other manufactures are yarn, knitting machines, needles, sashes and blinds, axles, paper boxes, boats, gas and gasolene engines, and freight, passenger and electric cars.
- Although they aren't hybrids in the classic sense, electric cars are becoming very popular with consumers as well.Advertisement
- The pictures of electric cars being plugged in to an electric outlet are complete fantasy on the part of the artists.
- In addition to hybrid cars, there are an increasing number of electric cars available and these do not burn gasoline at all and are powered completely by electricity.
- Additionally, in an effort to promote cleaner energy and alternative fuel, the U.S. government has offered tax credits for buyers of hybrid and electric cars.
- Suggestions for replacements include compressed air, hydrogen-based fuel and 100 percent electric cars.