Election-day sentence example
- Bribery has decreased in such states since the change of election day to that of the rest of the country.
- A law of 1901 provided for a system of initiative whereby any question of public policy might be submitted to popular vote upon the signature of a written petition therefor by onetenth of the registered voters of the state; such a petition must be filed at least 60 days before the election day when it is to be voted upon, and not more than three questions by initiative may be voted on at the same election; to become operative a measure must receive a majority of all votes cast in the election.
- Patriotic graphics for MySpace can be used to decorate your page for Veteran's Day, Flag Day, Election Day or Fourth of July.
- The date conflicted with the Election Day for sheriff but Cynthia repeated her promise to vote absentee.
- That means that by the time election day rolls around, these candidates will have been campaigning for almost two years.Advertisement