Elderly-care sentence example
- Abuse in elderly care homes happens nationwide.
- While many nursing homes and elderly care facilities receive ratings from independent organizations, these rating systems are far from perfect.
- The best way to spot abuse in elderly care homes is with your own eyes, so it's important to visit elderly loved ones and relatives frequently.
- The National Center on Elder Abuse provides a state-by-state resource which includes laws, state reporting and monitoring offices for elderly care homes.
- While most nursing and elderly care homes offer quality care for seniors, sometimes situations arise in which the elderly are neglected and abused.Advertisement
- At some point, you may need to investigate options for affordable elderly care for yourself or an aging parent or other relative.
- However, if there comes a point when your parent can no longer take care of herself, elderly care may be your only option.
- Aging alone will not necessitate the need to seek affordable elderly care.
- This can be especially helpful if a spouse has died or if the senior needs is ill and suffering, but needs affordable elderly care.
- The expense for elderly care is a concern for many, whether it takes place in the home or in a facility such as a nursing home or assisted living complex.Advertisement