Elderberry sentence example
- Sweet, juicy, and great for cooking or snacking, find elderberry near forests or woodlands.
- Among forest shrubs are the willow, hazel, alder, shrub maple, birch, hawthorn, dogwood, elderberry, viburnum and snowberry.
- Acai Max is made with organically grown acai, pomegranate, camu camu, red raspberry, and black elderberry.
- Natural sinus relief herbs help clear the sinus congestion and headaches that accompany colds, while elderberry tincture is a time-honored remedy for the flu.
- Elderberry grows through the United States on tall plants with thick green foliage.Advertisement
- The last two years, we've been making elderberry syrup, which is just elderberries and honey.
- Fashioned in elderberry, an elegant, understated purple, this clutch is both perfect for the boardroom and the playroom!
- Among native fruits are the blackberry, raspberry, elderberry, cranberry, wild plum and pawpaw (Asimina triloba).
- I made the elderberry and blackcurrent jelly at this time [that the juice has been stored for ages in the freezer] .
- One well-known remedy, which uses black elderberry as a main ingredient, is the cough remedy Sambucol.Advertisement