Elder-statesman sentence example
- After World War II Hubble became very much an elder statesman of US astronomy.
- Bob actively coaches many of the Cricket teams at the club and is a very well respected elder statesman.
- The 33 year-old is the elder statesman for Season II of The Ultimate Fighter.
- It was decided to approach Watts, the elder statesman of the art world for his advice.
- Brent Lewis, Best Teen Chef 2000: Brent was the first ever Best Teen Chef Competition winner and now is an elder statesman of the competition.Advertisement