Elbow-room sentence example
- Think of walk-in showers with plenty of elbow room and plenty of shower jets coming from all sides as well as an overhead, waterfall style shower head.
- The rod curves six inches outward in the center, which provides more space and elbow room in the shower.
- A limousine with no elbow room will not be fun for anyone.
- The limited admission also means that you'll get to explore the whole park with plenty of elbow room.
- Located on a 237-acre former sugar plantation in St. Croix, The Buccaneer, has plenty of elbow room for kids to get out and explore.Advertisement
- It's better to have a little elbow room than to run out of chairs.