Elastomers sentence example
- These bandages can be extended by 100 per cent of their length but do not contain elastomers.
- Molded cured elastomers can also be supplied with conductive filler materials, such as silver, copper, nickel and graphite.
- A " soft touch " feel is often produced using thermoplastic elastomers.
- They act to increase the efficiency of internal mixer mastication of natural rubber and unsaturated synthetic elastomers where reduction of viscosity is required.
- The Division is the UK's foremost supplier of saturated polyester resins for the manufacture of flexible urethane foam and polyurethane elastomers.Advertisement
- Heck nowadays you can get organic lube and even the ubiquitous ' Rabbit ' is being made from thermoplastic elastomers instead of PVC.
- Yoga mats made from thermoplastic elastomers, or TPE, are considered to be people-friendly as long as they do not contain PVC or latex.