Elastomer sentence example
- The simplest variation is to use an elastomer lined bore which is an interference fit on the disk.
- The red rear suspension elastomer is also just visible.
- Made of TPE, a high performance thermoplastic elastomer that stretches easily, Active SEAL maintains a waterproof seal.
- Made of a specially formulated conductive silicone elastomer, the sleek black rings are designed to please.
- elastomer shell filled with silicone gel.Advertisement
- elastomer materials sold by the Resin Express group are to be augmented with Dow Chemical's Nordel EPDM.
- elastomer suspension to cushion the ride...
- elastomer profile buffers.
- elastomer seal.
- These implants consist of a silicone elastomer shell filled with silicone gel.Advertisement
- Speed enhancing and spin controlling ionomer casing with a high performance, soft and thin urethane elastomer cover.
- These implants consist of a silicone elastomer shell filled with silicone elastomer shell filled with silicone gel.
- It is crafted from a PEBAX organic thermoplastic elastomer, bamboo fibers, cotton and cork.
- Woodspring™ Basketweave - This floor system weaves three bands of yellow pine and also contains elastomer blocks to reduce the force of impact.
- An octopus-like blob of elastomer, the Wacky Wallwalker could be thrown against the wall and then it would "walk" down.Advertisement
- There are two types of eco-friendly rubber yoga mats on the market: natural rubber and synthetic rubber, which is usually created with thermoplastic elastomer, or TPE.