Elastic tissue sentence example
- Elastin occurs either as thick strands or as membranes; it constitutes the " elastic tissue " of the anatomist.
- Muscle and white fibrous tissue follow next in order, while elastic tissue and bone are the last to show signs of disintegration.
- calcification of elastic tissue typical of PXE.
- Movement becomes restricted where bone replaces the elastic tissue of ligaments or tendons.
- striae gravidarum occur when elastic tissue stretches as the abdomen and breasts enlarge.Advertisement
- Striae gravidarum occur when elastic tissue stretches as the abdomen and breasts enlarge.
- The walls of arteries have a layer of muscle and elastic tissue that makes them flexible and able to dilate and constrict as blood flows through them.
- In either case, there are specific gene changes or mutations which lead to a defect in the elastic tissue forming the walls of the ductus arteriosus.
- The combined factors lead to isolated defects in the elastic tissue forming the walls of the ductus arteriosus.