Elastic-bands sentence example
- The alternate stretching of the superior and inferior elastic bands contributes to the continuous play of the wing, by preventing dead points at the end of the down and up strokes.
- to vibrate by means of two c, c', Inner portions of wings rods which extend between attached to central shaft of the crank and the roots of f, India-rubber in a state of model by elastic bands at e.
- apposite metaphors might include icebergs or elastic bands.
- They also come with convenient closing mechanisms and elastic bands for snug fits.
- Sometimes elastic bands are also attached to apply even more pressure.Advertisement
- Slip on the jewelry end cap over one of the elastic bands.
- Some brands are designed to fit over a helmet and contain adjustable elastic bands to provide a snug fit, while others are worn without a helmet and fit beneath your safety equipment.
- Strength/resistance training equipment includes handheld dumbbells, resistance machines (Nautilus, Cybex), and elastic bands.
- Keep in mind that the strings and elastic bands used in these swimsuits give you a bit of leeway in the size you choose, so sizing is actually more about how much derriere you want to bare.
- Using rubber bands instead of covered elastic bands as ponytail holders can also repeatedly break and thin the hair.Advertisement
- Resistance can also be added by using elastic bands or other specialized equipment.
- Resistance bands - These strong elastic bands can be used for a variety of strength training exercises, and they have the added benefit of being extremely affordable.