Elastane sentence example
- Compression bandages crepe, cotton crepe and cotton, polyamide, and elastane bandaging all provide support without exerting undue pressure.
- Fabric: 63% nylon, 23% polyester, 14% elastane 220gsm All armourfit® garments wick moisture from the skin.
- Made of soft polyamide and elastane jersey, it rests under the belly.
- viscose with 7% Elastane, it is a SHORT stretch style with long sleeves and ruffle neckline.
- Made from a stretchy 93% viscose with 7% Elastane, it is a SHORT stretch style with long sleeves and ruffle neckline.Advertisement
- Made from nylon and rayon woven with Lycra ® brand elastane fiber, the socks are comfortable and long lasting.
- Made of micro-polyester and elastane jersey with wicking built into the fabric.
- For the man who wants to look the part, these polyester and elastane stretch shorts with wicking built in will do the trick perfectly.
- Made out of Nylon and stretchable Elastane, you will appreciate this tankini set that stays with you as your baby grows.
- Made of polyamide and elastane, it also has lovely lace in the front bodice that would look perfectly presentable and feminine peeking out from a blazer or jacket.Advertisement
- It's made out of polyamide, elastane, and polyester and costs just over $60.
- The polyamide and elastane panty comes in sizes small through large and sells in nude for $74 at Bare Necessities.
- Pin Stripe Ruffle Garter Panties: Get this polyamide and elastane panty with black and white pinstripes and a ruffled black and pink back for under $10.
- Adea uses Meryl micro fiber, a lightweight, silky soft micro fiber made from polyamide and elastane.