Elapses sentence example
- From all differences interest at 5% is deducted for the time between settlement day and the tenth day of the second month on which the " future " elapses, since settlement terms mean that money is paid in instalments before it is actually due.
- On the death of a Dharm raja a year or two elapses, and the new incarnation then reappears in the shape of a child who generally happens to be born in the family of a principal officer.
- As a considerable time elapses between the receipt of bullion by the Mint and the delivery of the coin, it is generally 1 Grueber, op. cit.
- Thus, an interval of one-third of a second elapses between two successive maxima or beats, and there are produced three beats per second.
- By this arrangement a period of nearly four years usually elapses between the proposal and the final ratification of an amendment.Advertisement
- As any bacteria present in the milk tend to multiply rapidly on the way to the consumer, it is mainly a question of the time which elapses before consumption.
- ESTABLISHMENT OF A PORT, the technical expression for the time that elapses between the moon's transit across the meridian at new or full moon at a given place and the time of high water at that place.
- sel de 12 heures and sel de 24 heures, show by their English names the use to which they are applied, and the others merely depend for their quality on the length of time which elapses between successive " drawings," and the temperature of the evaporation.
- elapses attention to spouse.
- intensify and family attraction influences to conduct responsibilities to benefit the family and thus the involvement in responsibilities intensifies that elapses attention to spouse.Advertisement
- Timers: Stops the cooking process after a period of time elapses.