Elapses sentence example
- From all differences interest at 5% is deducted for the time between settlement day and the tenth day of the second month on which the " future " elapses, since settlement terms mean that money is paid in instalments before it is actually due.
- On the death of a Dharm raja a year or two elapses, and the new incarnation then reappears in the shape of a child who generally happens to be born in the family of a principal officer.
- As a considerable time elapses between the receipt of bullion by the Mint and the delivery of the coin, it is generally 1 Grueber, op. cit.
- Thus, an interval of one-third of a second elapses between two successive maxima or beats, and there are produced three beats per second.
- By this arrangement a period of nearly four years usually elapses between the proposal and the final ratification of an amendment.Advertisement
- As any bacteria present in the milk tend to multiply rapidly on the way to the consumer, it is mainly a question of the time which elapses before consumption.
- Timers: Stops the cooking process after a period of time elapses.