Elapsed time sentence example
- Another option is to measure idle time rather then elapsed time.
- To reinforce these concepts, a stress-strain graph is plotted for each of the above materials at two values of elapsed time.
- Notes on how the figures above have been obtained: The times above are elapsed time on otherwise quiescent systems.
- The stopwatch function allows for a user-defined measurement of elapsed time.
- On Time," which requires players to calculate beginning times, ending times, and elapsed time.Advertisement
- Four dive memory, Auto start dive module, Rapid ascent warning signal, One-way rotating elapsed time bezel.
- Some watches have a bezel that can be rotated to mark elapsed time.
- The chronograph models offer 12 hours of elapsed time recording, 1/20th second stopwatch capabilities, and split time measurements.
- Other advanced features include carbon fiber dials and cases, crown protectors, stopwatch and elapsed time recording, screw down casebacks, and illuminated hands and markers.
- Technical diving features include a rotating bezel for elapsed time tracking, self-winding automatic movement, luminous hands and markers for murky diving situations and a hardflex crystal.Advertisement
- One-Way Rotating Elapsed-Time Bezel, attached to a black dial, gives a stunning appearance.
- Apart from this, postmaster has a sexy Orange dial and One-Way Ratchetings Elapsed-Time Bezel, enclosed in a Solid Stainless Steel Case with Screw-Back Case.