Elaborates sentence example
- Ritz in the paper already mentioned follows in the footsteps of Riecke and elaborates the argument.
- He also elaborates the episodes most attractive to his audience, notably those of Dido and Aeneas and Lavinia, the last of whom plays a far more important part than in the Aeneid.
- This elaborates on the quote.
- Riehl elaborates this bare suggestion into the metaphysical theory that the single basis of physical and psychical phenomena is neither bodily nor mental, nor yet space and motion.
- Aesthetics elaborates the "ideas" involved in the expression of taste called forth by those relations of object which acquire for them the attribution of beauty or the reverse.Advertisement
- This elaborates the themes set out in Benjamin's previous benchmark book.
- constructivism in science education, Staver elaborates the four principles of von Glasersfeld.
- "When actors and celebs put their careers first, and their relationships second, it shows," she elaborates.
- He elaborates, "I know that I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for the Cobbs.
- He elaborates, "Just walking out onto the driver introduction stage in front of 75,000 people gave me the rush of a lifetime.Advertisement
- "My experience as a certified financial planner along with my MBA were instrumental in my professional development," she elaborates.
- "I have seen many, many children misdiagnosed as ADHD who had hearing problems, learning problems or experienced trauma," she elaborates.
- A successful direct mail campaign marketing letter immediately tells the reader what he will receive if he responds to your offer, elaborates the features and benefits of the offer, recaps the offer, and calls him to action.