Elaborateness sentence example
- These two oracles agree in the elaborateness of their description of the fearful fate of the enemies of Yahweh (Babylon and Edom are merely representatives of a class), and also in their view of the deliverance and restoration of Israel as an epoch for the whole human race.
- Such a process presents no remarkable features, except that it has been carried by the Japanese to an extraordinary degree of elaborateness.
- It is scarcely possible to imagine a higher effort of hand and eve than this nunome-zOgan displays, for while intricacy and elaborateness are carried to the very extreme, absolute mechanical accuracy is obtained.
- When early in the 16th century the Spaniards found their way from the West India Islands to this part of the mainland of America, they discovered not rude and simple tribes like the islanders of the Antilles, but nations with armies, official administrators, courts of justice, high agriculture and mechanical arts, and, what struck the white men especially, stone buildings whose architecture and sculpture were often of dimensions and elaborateness to astonish the builders and sculptors of Europe.
- It is wonderful with what elaborateness this simple fact is advertised--this piscine murder will out--and from my distant perch I distinguish the circling undulations when they are half a dozen rods in diameter.Advertisement
- The size and elaborateness of your tumbler will depend on the amount of waste you have to compost as well as your construction skill.
- Marriage package prices run as low as $250 to more than $1,000 based on the features, location, and elaborateness of the event.
- Depending on the quality of the ring, gemstones used, the type of metal, the elaborateness of the design, and the ring's age, prices can range from $100 to several thousands of dollars for a high quality piece.