Ejector sentence example
- The heavy sparks are projected from the tubes in straight lines and are caught by the louvres L, L, L, and by them deflected downwards to the bottom of the smoke-box, where they collect in a heap in the space D round a tube which is essentially an ejector.
- Each ejector is fitted with a non-return valve to prevent smokebox gases being drawn back through the ejector exhaust.
- The ejector lever on the case is virtually unbreakable due its creation from a new form of polypropylene.
- However, you don't actually need an ejector; CF cards are reasonably easy to extract using your finger tips.
- However, you do n't actually need an ejector; CF cards are reasonably easy to extract using your finger tips.Advertisement
- One was a single engined job fitted with a vacuum brake ejector to enable her to be used on passenger trains.
- A centrifugal juicer with a pulp ejector operates in the same way as a basic centrifugal juicer.
- However, it ejects the remaining pulp through an ejector located on the side of the unit.