Ejecting sentence example
- The population of Buenos Aires assembled in armed bodies with the avowed intention of ejecting the governor from office, and electing in his stead a man who would give them a just administration.
- He declared himself on the side of the Puritans by subscribing "The testimony of the ministers in Somersetshire to the truth of Jesus Christ" and "The Solemn League and Covenant," and assisted the commissioners of the parliament in their work of ejecting unsatisfactory ministers.
- Laurel Falls: The 300-foot fully enclosed body slide twists and turns several times before safely ejecting guests into a re-entry pool.
- Steam Wand: Each espresso maker also has a steam wand that froths the milk by ejecting steam.
- Each model features the company's proprietary Clean Touch control pad and push-button release for ejecting the blending accessories without having to get your hands dirty.Advertisement
- The mixer comes with two detachable metal beaters that feature a safety lock feature preventing you from accidentally ejecting the beaters while the appliance is in use.
- It is washed by ejecting a jet of water, ammonia or other prescribed liquid on to the side of the filter paper until the paper is nearly full.
- On that rearward motion, a skilled rifleman opens the bolt, ejecting the empty.