Ejecting sentence example
- 32) defend themselves by ejecting drops of fluid from the knee-joints.
- He declared himself on the side of the Puritans by subscribing "The testimony of the ministers in Somersetshire to the truth of Jesus Christ" and "The Solemn League and Covenant," and assisted the commissioners of the parliament in their work of ejecting unsatisfactory ministers.
- The population of Buenos Aires assembled in armed bodies with the avowed intention of ejecting the governor from office, and electing in his stead a man who would give them a just administration.
- On that rearward motion, a skilled rifleman opens the bolt, ejecting the empty.
- of Lipari, is a constantly active volcano, ejecting gas and lava at brief intervals, and always visible at night.Advertisement
- airborne for a short time before ejecting and parachuting into the sea off the North Norfolk coast.
- ejecting electrons which form a cloud of negative charge around the back of the target.
- ejecting from the plane or even ending the mission) are tied into these combinations.
- penstock chamber for ejecting the waste into the sea is opposite the R.E. Store.
- 1577) engaged all its signatories to help in ejecting the foreign soldiery, in carrying out the " Pacification," in recognizing Philip's sovereignty, and at the same time in maintaining the charters and constitutions which that king on his accession had sworn to observe.Advertisement
- Laurel Falls: The 300-foot fully enclosed body slide twists and turns several times before safely ejecting guests into a re-entry pool.
- Steam Wand: Each espresso maker also has a steam wand that froths the milk by ejecting steam.
- Each model features the company's proprietary Clean Touch control pad and push-button release for ejecting the blending accessories without having to get your hands dirty.
- The mixer comes with two detachable metal beaters that feature a safety lock feature preventing you from accidentally ejecting the beaters while the appliance is in use.
- It is washed by ejecting a jet of water, ammonia or other prescribed liquid on to the side of the filter paper until the paper is nearly full.Advertisement