Ejaculations sentence example
- In many works, such as those of a statistical or historical character, there are frequently to be found passages which could have been written in no other period, but are only of the nature of ejaculations and do not affect the argument.
- It roused one of the fits of wild rage to which he was not unfrequently liable; he burst out into ejaculations of wrath, and cursed the cowardly idle servants who suffered their master to be made the laughing-stock of a low-born priest.
- The Arabic marginal notes are apparently partly pious ejaculations, partly notes for the aid of Arabic students.
- On his death-bed he gave to Nicholas Ferrar a manuscript with the title The Temple: Sacred Poems and Private Ejaculations.
- This is but one specimen of the pious ejaculations, which in the first centuries were rising from the lips of thousands of mystae, in Egypt, Asia Minor, Italy and elsewhere.Advertisement
- It is a story, in itself exceedingly humorous, showing how a parrot, the delight of a convent, whose talk was all of prayers and pious ejaculations, was conveyed to another convent as a visitor to please the nuns.
- The prayers addressed to TsuiGoab are simple and natural in character, the " private ejaculations " of men in moments of need or distress.
- It is used in prayer and Zikr for counting pious ejaculations or petitions.
- Initially, " shouting " was probably no more than uttering ejaculations of praise.
- Since erectile dysfunction and problems with ejaculations can be caused by any number of medical conditions, you should consult with a doctor before taking herbal supplements.Advertisement
- More recent studies, however, have indicated that this may not be the case and suggested that urinating between ejaculations would be sufficient to clear any sperm from the urethra.