Eisenhower sentence example
- President Dwight Eisenhower, lifelong military man and five-star general, had much to say on the waging of war.
- After speaking about the economic costs of war, the burden it places on the economy, and the toll this takes on the people, Eisenhower closed by describing the peace proposals he was offering Russia and China.
- By the time Eisenhower left office, this had changed, and a dedicated military industry existed.
- It is the first ski area on the southern side of the Eisenhower Tunnel.
- It is located right off I70, right before you reach the Eisenhower Tunnel.Advertisement
- Conversely, you can mix casual vintage pieces, such as a 1950s bomber or Eisenhower jacket in tweed, leather or cotton, worn with khakis, cords or dark jeans and a polo shirt.
- The simplest costume will consist of a short Eisenhower jacket and an A-line skirt, to which you may have to add an extra panel for ease of movement.
- Among the vessels expects off Scotland, probably in March 2000, will be the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Dwight D Eisenhower.
- first announcer: The nation, haunted by the stalemate in Korea, looks to Eisenhower.
- Eisenhower became a temporary lieutenant colonel during the First World War.Advertisement
- open-faced fellow by the name of Dwight Eisenhower.
- As Eisenhower's presidency neared an end, he spoke of war again, but less in terms of economic costs.
- Fifty years after Eisenhower's warning, the armament industry is the largest industry on the planet.
- The land and the airspace surrounded the site is restricted and the US government, and the people who work there, have said preciously little about the facility since it was classified as restricted by President Eisenhower in 1955.