Eights sentence example
- Each isba was divided into zams or eights.
- The Oxford and Cambridge boat-race from Putney to Mortlake on the tideway, the summer eights and the "torpids" at Oxford University, and the school races at Eton and Radley should also be mentioned.
- Copies in 18mo examined often collate in sixes, but sometimes in twelves and sixes, whereas 16mo generally collate in sixes, but sometimes in twelves and sixes, whereas 16mo generally collates in eights.
- Williams was delighted by the performance of his squad describing it as " everything you could wish for in a trial eights race " .
- King 's had a hard draw in the blue riband Championship eights event, the Queen Mother Cup.Advertisement
- The boys quadruple scull event, the Fawley Cup, like the eights event, attracts many crews from around the world.
- Make sure that similar numbers, like sixes or eights are clear and won't be confused.
- Figure Eights and Circles - The name says it all--you trace an imaginary eight or circle through the movement of your hips.
- A three-player game of Crazy Solo is played with the full 36-card deck, or it can be played with all of the sixes, sevens and eights removed.
- One important aspect of teaching and choreographing cheer dances is to move in eights.Advertisement
- You can also buy fat eights which are cut into a nine-inch by 22-inch size.
- Figure Eights: While standing upright, the medicine ball is held out in front of the body.
- According to the various skin jobs (Sixes, Leobens and Eights), the Cylons are monotheistic and believe in one God as opposed to the polytheism of the Colonies.
- While they look almost the same as the Series 800 robots these new improved Terminator robots are known as T-888s or Triple Eights.