Eighth-grade sentence example
- I loved going to this school - loved going through every grade from kindergarten through eighth grade.
- In the Amish community, they typically do not educate their children past the eighth grade.
- Our English-language curriculum includes rigorous orthography study every year through the eighth grade.
- Math practice lessons are available for Pre-K through eighth grade and include algebra as well.
- According to the American Academy of Family Practice (AAFP) and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, nearly 20 percent of children in the United States have used inhalants at least once by the time they are in eighth grade.Advertisement
- Among sixth-grade students, rates of bullying rose from 10.5 percent in 1999 to 14.3 percent in 2001; among eighth-grade students victimization by bullies went from 5.5 percent in 1999 to 9.2 percent in 2001.
- The BJU hard drive program is available for kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Meet the Masters: An interactive, online program that explores art history and appreciaton for kindergarten to eighth grade.
- The interactive lessons cover topics like English, math, social studies and science for preschool to eighth grade.
- Some elementary schools house grades kindergarten through fourth grade, while others go all the way to eighth grade.Advertisement
- Cayce had an eighth-grade education, something that was not unusual for a young man from a working-class family at the time.
- He joined a Black Sabbath tribute band when he was in the eighth grade.
- Venturing is for boys that have completed the eighth grade and are between fourteen and twenty years old.
- Dean leaped on Shipton, clawing away at the soft snow, pummeling him like an eighth grade schoolyard brawler while Shipton, still clutching his ice ax in one hand, swung at Dean, catching him on the cheek and face with the side of the solid handle.
- preschool through eighth grade.Advertisement