Eight-o-clock sentence example
- At eight o'clock Kutuzov rode to Pratzen at the head of the fourth column, Miloradovich's, the one that was to take the place of Przebyszewski's and Langeron's columns which had already gone down into the valley.
- She could set her clock by his arrival - eight o'clock every Friday night - in a blue plaid western shirt and battered black cowboy hat.
- It was already nearing eight o'clock.
- However, they needed more supplies—additional batteries, a second flashlight, and marking chalk—all to be purchased at the variety store, which didn't open until eight o'clock.
- I'm meeting someone at eight o'clock tonight for a final sitting.Advertisement
- So swiftly and noiselessly indeed had the whole revolution proceeded that as late as eight o'clock the next morning very few people in the city were aware of it.
- For children under sixteen years of age who are so employed the hours of labour are limited to eight a day and the days to six a week, and such children must not begin work before eight o'clock in the morning or continue after five o'clock in the evening.
- However, they needed more suppliesâ€”additional batteries, a second flashlight, and marking chalkâ€”all to be purchased at the variety store, which didn't open until eight o'clock.
- Toward eight o'clock in the evening the wind became very boisterous.
- I usually get back home round about eight o'clock in the evening, and have a quick snooze in the car.Advertisement
- Whether all the enemy forces were, as we supposed, six miles away, or whether they were near by in that sea of mist, no one knew till after eight o'clock.
- It was a sunny morning and by eight o'clock it was already hot.
- At eight o'clock the booming of cannon was added to the sound of musketry.
- It was already past eight o'clock.
- It's eight o'clock at night, and your child suddenly remembers he has a project due the next morning.Advertisement
- About eight o'clock in the evening, a noise is heard, dis- tinct even above the raging of the hurricane.