Eigenvalue sentence example
- We have also shown that the eigenvalue classification scheme of  cannot be used to directly classify the codimension-two bifurcations.
- The corresponding eigenvalue is the same in both cases.
- The goal is to find visual characteristics of the domain which determine or at least estimate the lowest eigenvalue.
- From section 3.1 we seek the eigenvector with smallest eigenvalue of.
- eigenvalue equation of the Mathieu type with an extra damping term.Advertisement
- eigenvalue problem appears in a number of branches of Physics.
- eigenvalue analysis and used to evaluate Rayleigh damping factors from equations (5 ).
- eigenvalue spectrum provides an answer to the question of how many images are necessary to determine a reconstruction to a given resolution.
- For large problems round- off errors may accumulate during the solution of the matrix eigenvalue equation.
- Unusual features: To include the effects of screening the atomic number Z and the electron energy eigenvalue may be modified.Advertisement
- Hessian eigenmodes contribute with a weighting according to their eigenvalue.