Eia sentence example
- 7 RaUL%ELQv el 1 3avLAEla Obpa[vW i(rTLV; Ta 0bp[avOU Kai Br7PiWV TL brro 7 7 As cal IXBbes T7 7 BaXc4[(rv7) oirrot lXKov- b//as cal i 7 QaQ[L%Eia ObpavWv Evtos bpWV [i](rTL [Kai 6(rrLS «v yvcw rain-7 7 v Eup17[vEl...
- equine infectious anemia (EIA ), a contagious and potentially fatal viral disease of horses.
- An EIA would be more likely where an area of the proposed works would exceed 1 hectare.
- Rotavirus can be detected by electron microscopy, enzyme immunoassay (EIA ), or PCR.
- infectious anemia (EIA ), a contagious and potentially fatal viral disease of horses.Advertisement
- The drafting of EIA guidelines was undertaken in a participatory manner.
- The Energy Information Administration (EIA) states that hydropower accounts for 6 percent of all electricity production in the United States, and nearly 70 percent of electricity generation from renewable energy sources.
- According to the EIA, biomass fuels currently provide approximately 4 percent of all energy used in the United States.