Egyptological sentence example
- Inschriften (Leipzig, 1893), Egyptological Researches (Washington, 1906); for measurements of Egyptian skulls, Miss Fawcett in Biometrika (1902); A.
- While the youth of Egyptological research is in part responsible for this, the reason lies still more in the nature of the religion itself and the character of the testimony bearing upon it.
- Befriended by Bunsen and Humboldt, Lepsius threw himself with great ardour into Egyptological studies, which, since the death of Champollion in 1832, had attracted no scholar of eminence and weight.
- From the purely Egyptological standpoint there is much of value to be learned from the Sudan.
- For an account of the Egyptological work of Erman and his school, see EGYPT: Language.Advertisement