Egret sentence example
- In addition, numerous pelican, egret, and blue heron sightings occur during the summer months.
- Birds are very numerous; they include various eagles, several kinds of heron, the egret, the marabout, the crane and the pelican; turacos or plantain-eaters, are common, as are other brilliantly plumaged birds.
- Among these are the large white crane and small crane, the blue heron, the snowy-white egret, the roseate spoonbill (Platalea ajaja), stork, bittern and many species of ducks.
- There were also many Yellow Wagtails feeding around the grazing cattle, plus one Little Egret.
- The Little Egret foraged in the shallow pools between the mussel beds with a solitary Redshank.Advertisement
- The sixth grade, for civilians an egret, for the military a tiger-cat with a mother-of-pearl clasp. The seventh grade, for civilians a mandarin duck, for the military a mottled bear with a silver clasp. The eighth grade, for civilians a quail, for the military a seal with a clear horn clasp. The ninth grade, for civilians a long-tailed jay, for the military a rhinoceros with a buffalo-horn clasp.
- May records included a Little egret seen on the 10th and two Egyptian Geese were seen on the 27th.
- Here a cattle egret fed at a corpse, catching hatching flies.
- The Little Egret foraged in the shallow pools between the mussel beds with a solitary redshank.