Egotistical sentence example
- He was an egotistical wife beater.
- My uncle's hubris caused him to be an egotistical and cruel man.
- Strong, egotistical, charming, talkative and very worldly on the surface; underneath soft, easily destructible, a constant worrier.
- If I ventured a guess, it would be egotistical.
- Only super models can get away with being a little egotistical.Advertisement
- Although most of these phrases seem egotistical, they have proven to work for Sean Combs as a means by which to be successful.
- He toyed with her since she arrived and unapologetically played the part of the egotistical, chauvinistic pig he was.
- These Memoires (Amsterdam, 1729) are of very considerable merit and interest, though, or perhaps because, they are extremely egotistical and often extremely desultory.
- And to all the Tom Cruise fans who feel LoveToKnow Celebrity has been too tough of the egotistical mega power, read Tom Cruise Goes on Unemployment to find out what tough really is.
- This self-esteem is not egotistical, since others in the child's environment - teachers, friends, and family - echo the high rating of their social competence.Advertisement
- In the war with Pisa he had observed the insubordination and untrustworthiness of soldiers gathered from the dregs of different districts, serving under egotistical and irresponsible commanders.