Egotistical sentence example
- "Not with these people," he said, once again the egotistical protector who knew better than her.
- He was an egotistical wife beater.
- My uncle's hubris caused him to be an egotistical and cruel man.
- Only super models can get away with being a little egotistical.
- He toyed with her since she arrived and unapologetically played the part of the egotistical, chauvinistic pig he was.Advertisement
- was terribly utilitarian and egotistical in practice; and he exacted from his subjects an absolute, continual and obligatory self-abnegation before his public authority, even when improperly exercised.
- These Memoires (Amsterdam, 1729) are of very considerable merit and interest, though, or perhaps because, they are extremely egotistical and often extremely desultory.
- Strong, egotistical, charming, talkative and very worldly on the surface; underneath soft, easily destructible, a constant worrier.
- ventured a guess, it would be egotistical.
- If I ventured a guess, it would be egotistical.Advertisement
- And to all the Tom Cruise fans who feel LoveToKnow Celebrity has been too tough of the egotistical mega power, read Tom Cruise Goes on Unemployment to find out what tough really is.
- This self-esteem is not egotistical, since others in the child's environment - teachers, friends, and family - echo the high rating of their social competence.
- Although most of these phrases seem egotistical, they have proven to work for Sean Combs as a means by which to be successful.
- Of all the... you egotistical, male chauvinistic pig!
- In the war with Pisa he had observed the insubordination and untrustworthiness of soldiers gathered from the dregs of different districts, serving under egotistical and irresponsible commanders.Advertisement
- incapable of exertion and reduced to beggary, having lost all respect for discipline and authority, not only in the camp, but in civilian society; and the upper-class officials, narrow-minded and egotistical, unsettling by their opposition the royal authority which they pretended to safeguard.
- "You egotistical little Banty," she teased.