Egocentric sentence example
- Toddlers' egocentric and demanding behavior, often marked by temper tantrums and negativism, has given this period a negative reputation.
- Disapproval of a practice in itself would have to be rooted in a finding that the only motivating reasons are purely egocentric ones.
- Discard using my own name, even tho I am almost a brand, as being too egocentric.
- Early in the period there is a return to egocentric thought.
- The capacity to inhibit egocentric, impulsive, or negative social behavior is also a reflection of a child's social skills.Advertisement