Eggplants sentence example
- No PCR products were obtained with total DNA from asymptomatic African eggplants.
- Long Purple oriental eggplants are very sweet and delicious and are typically cooked without peeling.
- The Aziz version is a post-modern deconstructed geometrically arranged stuffed eggplant dish made with halved baby eggplants.
- Slice eggplants, zucchini, squash, or other large veggies into slices that are about 1/2" thick.
- There are all sorts of garden supports that can help your tomatoes, cucumbers, peas, eggplants and peppers.Advertisement
- Tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, cucumbers, herbs and even miniature varieties of melons can thrive in pots.
- Eggplant: Eggplants adapt well to container gardens.
- While most people think of purple eggplants, white eggplants and striped eggplants are also found and taste superb.
- Harvesting tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, beans, eggplants and all the other goodies as soon as they are ripe ensures that the plant will continue producing them.
- History: Garden beds that have not been home to strawberries, raspberries, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes or eggplants in the last four or five years will have a lesser likelihood of being host to soil-borne illnesses.Advertisement
- Pollinated vegetable flowers means more tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, and the like.
- Catnip also helps eggplants and cucumbers.
- Vegetables that are easier to grow from seedlings or small plants purchased at the garden center include peppers, tomatoes, eggplants, and many herbs.
- Not to be used on eggplants, peppers, tomatoes, or other member of the solanaceous family.