Egg-yolk sentence example
- If the egg yolk is not convex and firm, don't consume the egg.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the dissolved corn flour, egg, egg yolk and salt.
- Melt 40g (1½oz) reduced fat margarine with 75g (2¾oz) dark chocolate, cool slightly then beat in an egg yolk.
- Brush the pastry case with the egg yolk mixture to glaze the pastry.
- This recipe originally called for an egg yolk.Advertisement
- By replacing it with one tablespoon of ground flax seed whipped with a quarter cup of boiling water you remove all the fat from the egg yolk.
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg white, and set aside in two bowls.
- The CDC estimates that one of every 50 consumers is exposed to a contaminated egg yolk each year, although thorough cooking kills the bacteria, making the food harmless.
- Gently fold the egg white mixture into the egg yolk mixture.
- Slowly add one egg yolk at a time, and beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.Advertisement
- Crack an egg carefully into a bowl and scoop away the egg yolk.
- You will not need the egg yolk for this application so set it aside for use later.